Friday, August 16, 2013

Projects, projects, projects...


I don't know if it is the unusually cool August temperatures, or what, but lately I've really been feeling like fall is right around the corner. Trust me, I am not trying to wish summer away...by any means, but fall is the favorite season in this house.
I adore the crisp air, the cozy sweaters, the beautiful leaves, and pumpkin EVERYTHING!
Last fall, Max was so little (sigh), that it was pretty tough to do many of the fall activities that I normally enjoy, so this year, I decided to be a little proactive, and create a fall bucket list...you know, to ensure that Max will love the season just as much as his Dad and I do.


What are some activities that you and your family enjoy in the fall?

On top of the many ideas for fall activities I have swimming around in my head, I've also been working on a number of craft projects and items for my Etsy shop
I sort of have a crafter's ADD problem... You know, I start one project, and before it's completed, I'm already on to the next one.  I really need to work on this. Anyhow, I hope to have a bunch of new items listed soon (some are already).
In the meantime, here are some of the things I have been working on/completed, in the very little spare time Max is allowing me these days!






Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment