Monday, March 4, 2013

A Fun (and free) Easter Craft



Oh thank goodness for Pinterest. Without it, where would I spend all of that free time I have at night when the boys in my house are fast asleep, and I am wide awake?  While pinning recently, I stumbled upon the most adorable, and FREE, Easter craft. I am newly obsessed with paint chip crafts. They're fun, cheap, and they give me something to look forward to when my husband drags me along to Lowes to get more materials for our ongoing home renovation project. I am also obsessed with decorating our mantle with garlands... I have been trying to make one for every holiday.  Festive colored yarn pompoms for Christmas, hearts for Valentine's Day... You get the hint.  So of course I needed one for Easter!
To do a so-called tutorial for this project would be a little ridiculous, because it was just so easy,  but I will list the materials that I used, and also give you the link to the original pin that I found on Pinterest!







Materials:
Paint chips (in whatever colors you'd like)
Scissors
Needle
Dental floss or string
Pencil
***you can freehand the shape of an egg for your template, I just happened to have this egg timer handy and it was the perfect shape and size to trace.

Click below for tutorial:








No comments:

Post a Comment